How to communicate with members
When, how often and what channel to use for member communication? Here are some simple tips.
- Use SMS to communicate directly to your customers, with a message based on their interests or preferences.
- You will their preferences set up in Diller® as both segments and lists, so that you can make sure to always send relevant communication to your various customers. Do not spam your customers with many offers they are not interested in.
- Be sure to send relevant offers or messages via SMS.
90% of all SMSes are read within 3 minutes
98% of all SMSes are opened
Surveys show that SMS has a 209% higher response rate than e-mail or Facebook messages (Link Mobility)
- Use email to send information or news across segments, or to multiple segments at once.
- Email is an affordable and effective way to communicate with all your customers.
- Unfortunately, most emails in this category are not read, but you can have a high frequency without necessarily losing members.