Create a loyalty program that excites and surprises
It is becoming increasingly difficult to hold on to existing customers while attracting new ones. In a good loyalty program, the customer feels recognized and valued. Remember that loyalty programs are only successful if your members get benefits they value.
- Reward your loyal customers.
- Make your strengths visible in direct dialogue with customers.
- Understand what your customers would like to get or what they appreciate.
- Make sure you use the loyalty program to help you get selected more often.
- Increase the exchange cost for customers. Makes it difficult for the customer to choose a competitor.
- Communicate directly to your customers based on what you know about the customer.
- Create a relevant dialogue based on insights, in particular their interests and purchase data.
- Give your loyal customers a great deal, or tell them what they can achieve through the loyalty program.
- Communicate with your best customers – find out why the customer buys from you and what it takes for them to buy more.
All employees must be involved in the customer program to ensure success. A tip from us is to create a template for employees on how customers should be onboarded into the customer program. We are happy to help if you have questions on how to make the most out of your loyalty program!