We at Diller believe that small businesses should be able to compete on equal terms with the big chains and Amazon, and we have therefore developed the market’s most effective technology for customer loyalty, which is available as a “plug-and-play” solution for small and medium-sized businesses.
Diller is growing! We need a new PHP developer / solution architect
Diller is a young company established in 2016 that provides an efficient and affordable loyalty platform with personalized customer dialogue for SMEs in Norway and globally.
We are looking for a committed and skilled developer who wants to be with us on an exciting journey and help influence their own work tasks, so that we ensure satisfied customers and dealers. We want to build a strong professional environment that will be the best in Norway within our business area.
Retail is undergoing major changes, partly due to increased digitalisation and e-commerce. Technological changes are intervening in the entire value chain and challenging existing business models, as a result of more efficient logistics structures and new opportunities to communicate with customers. The Diller loyalty platform helps small and medium-sized businesses that want to convert from earned sales, to repeat customers that provide increased lifetime value and increased sales.
Diller currently has modern offices in Kristiansand and in Oslo. We are growing strongly and have a wide dealer network around Norway. Our loyalty platform is today integrated with Norway’s largest cash supplier and the world’s largest eCommerce platform.
Develop software and integrations:
• Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
• Troubleshooting and testing of core product software to ensure strong optimization
Coordinate with the rest of our team of developers
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, marketing or equivalent
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Experience with software development
• Experience with event-driven systems (event hubs)
• Experience with automatic deployment and commissioning
• Experience with Kafka and Jenkins
• Experience with version control (Git, SVN or similar)
• Experience with development and implementation of REST / JSON APIs
• Good English skills – written and oral
• Experience leading leadership teams
• Experience with Linux and Docker / Kubernets
• Experience with other programming languages
• Experience with the CodeIgnitor framework
Does this sound interesting? Then you can send your CV and application to email@example.com .
If you have questions about the position, you can contact Fredrik Kristiansen (CPO and entrepreneur). He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 970 71 250.
We look forward to hearing from you!